Terms and Conditions
Entering the competition
- The Net Zero quiz (the “Competition”) is open to children living in the UK/ Northern Powergrid’s operating are aged between 11-13 (you).
- To enter the Competition, You should answer all 8 questions by 11:59pm on 31 September 2020 and press submit.
- There is only one way in which You can enter the Competition:
a: By completing the quiz on this website.
- When submitting your Competition entry, You must provide the name, age and postcode of your parent or guardian. We will only use this information in relation to the Competition (including checking your eligibility to enter it) and will not use it for any other purposes whatsoever. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Competition.
- You may only send one entry to the Competition.
- We must receive your entry to the Competition by 11.59pm, 31 September 2020.
Picking the winners
- The winners of the prizes will be the entrants with the most correct answers to the questions in the Competition.
- If there is a tie, the winner and runners up will be chosen at random from the entrants in the Competition. Our decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Getting consent from an adult
- Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. You should check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for You to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will receive an iPad, hooded sweatshirt, water bottle and drawstring bag.
- The runners up will receive a hooded sweatshirt, water bottle and drawstring bag.
- The winner and the runners up will be notified by phone on or before 31 October 2020.
- The prizes will be sent to the winner and runners up 4 weeks after the winner and runners up have been announced.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.